Living with a physical disability doesn’t have to mean living without the freedom of mobility. There are a number of different mobility aids available to make your life as easy, comfortable, and as convenient as possible. If you’d like to know more, then be sure to check out some of these great resources!
- If you suffer from a physical disability, check out this guide from About.com for some great tips and resources on how to more easily manage your life, your mobility, and your disability.
- Bath lifts are a great way to safely enjoy the luxurious and relaxing benefits of a bath. To learn about some of the health benefits associated with baths, check out this article from SunflowerNaturals.com.
- For some helpful suggestions on how to select the proper wheelchair for your specific mobility needs, read this article from University of Iowa.
- Traveling can be stressful, but if you or a family member uses a wheelchair, then it can be considerably more difficult. Luckily, AARP offers some great flying tips for wheelchair users to make it easier.
- Selecting the right wheelchair is one thing, but learning how to properly use it is another. To ensure your safety and comfort, check out this article from Drugs.com.
Williams Lift Company has been a trusted family owned company since 1947. Here to assist you with all your home health care and mobility needs, we offer several prodcuts from chair lifts and handicapped lifts to wheelchair lifts and surgical supplies. Contact us at today at (908) 756-7074 and browse through our website for more information about our products.