Bruno Elan Stair Lift
The Bruno Elan stairlift (model SRE-3000) offers a long list of standard features that are usually found only on more expensive equipment. The simplicity in design makes the Elan easier for those who are handicapped, and less costly to install than other Bruno stair lifts. This affordably allows for more of the home to be handicap accessible.
Here are some of the features of the Elan model of Bruno stair lifts:
The Bruno Elan model features a straight rail with a covered track for clean appearance which hides all mechanical components. It can be installed to within 5″ from the wall. When armrest, seat, and footrest are folded, the unit only takes up 12 inches, leaving plenty of room for others to use the stairs
The Bruno Elan comes complete with audio diagnostics – making service easier and more precise. It’s powered by two 12-volt batteries which are continuously powered from any household outlet and provide dependable performance, even during outages.
This model of Bruno stair lifts offers a swivel seat that rotates 90 degrees at the top landing for easy exit. The seat is also generously sized with an adjustable height, and comes with a seat belt for added safety, Other conveniences include flip-up arms, seat, and footrest.
The soft stop and start feature allows for smooth rack-and-pinion drive without hesitation. The Elan model comes with safety sensors to stop you when the slightest obstacle is detected.
Additional features of Bruno stair lifts include:
- Wireless call/send controls on each landing
- Optional folding lower track section
- 300lb weight capacity
Bruno Elite Stair Lift
With superior styling and superb craftsmanship, the Electra-Ride Elite (SRE-2010) model of Bruno stair lifts offers the finest in streamlined, ultra-compact design and performance. These are home chair lifts that reflect the taste and sophistication of the most elegant homes. The Elite sets the new standard for residential accessibility, allowing those with limited mobility to access all areas of their house.
Here are some of the features of the Elite model of Bruno stair lifts:
- Comes standard with soft start and soft stop
- A vertical, straight rail that installs to within 6 in (152 mm) from the wall – family members and guests will have no problem using the stairs
- Superior aesthetics, including seven different choices of upholstery
- Visual coded diagnostics for instant unit status – a time saver when maintenance/service representatives know what to expect in advance
- Two 12-volt batteries – continuously powered from any household outlet – provide dependable performance, even during outages
- A new, offset swivel seat, making the entry and exit position at the top landing safe and easy
Come See Bruno Stair Lifts in our New Jersey Showroom
If you’re still not sure whether a Bruno stair lift is right for your home, we encourage you to make an appointment to try one out in our showroom.
Contact us today to learn more about our mobility equipment and how to receive a free evaluation.