Mobility devices such as ramps and stair lifts promote healthier, happier lives through providing both independence and safety. You can find out more about choosing, installing, and financing these options by clicking through the following resources:
- Budget is always a concern when it comes to stair lifts, ramps, and other mobility devices. Check out this information on NationalMSSociety.org on affording your mobility devices.
- Take a closer look at the materials used in wheelchair ramps to help you choose the best construction for you on HowStuffWorks.com.
- When choosing your wheelchair ramp, there are some important ramp terms to know. Check them out on Ramps.org.
- You can find more information about stair lifts and some of the requirements necessary to install one in your home by visiting Livestrong.com.
- Check out this guide to wheelchair ramps to learn more about the different models and their uses.
The Williams Lift Company of New Jersey is here to help you find the right product for all your mobility requirements. We offer wheelchair ramps, stair lifts, and more to meet all of your home and office needs. Click on our website to browse through our products or call us at 908-322-7070 to find out more about installation.