Last Updated on September 16, 2012
For more information on home and business accessibility issues, browse through the links below:
- To learn about the accessibility requirements in the Americans with Disabilities Act, visit this page from Access-Board.gov.
- Take a look at this page from the National Association of Home Builders to learn about residential accessibility laws.
- Does a loved one need mobility aids to make the home safer and more comfortable? Find out on this page form Aging Care.
- Here’s a page on from Housing Policy on why home accessibility is important for disabled or elderly persons.
- Are you in the market for a wheelchair-adapted van? Here’s an article with tips for buying a new van.
Call Williams Lift Company at (908) 322-7070 for a great selection of mobility and accessibility aids to make your home and business safe, accessible, and comfortable.