Last Updated on June 10, 2012
Mobility aids, such as ramps and stair lifts, make living in your own home more convenient, comfortable, and safe. No matter the size, shape, or design of your home, you can find the right product to help you maintain your mobility and independence. To learn more, check out these helpful resources:
- If your mobility has been affected as the result of an accident, illness, or age, it’s important that you begin planning what you will need to stay safe, healthy, and mobile in the event of a disaster. To learn more, be sure to read this article from Ready.gov.
- This article from InfoWheelChair.com will teach you how to safely transfer in and out of your wheelchair or scooter.
- To learn more about adapting your home for increased mobility and independence, head over to Which.co.uk. This guide covers all of the improvements and additions that can help you live safely and comfortably in your own home.
- This article from eHow.com will teach you how to properly design a ramp layout for your home or office – a design that the Williams Lift Company can help you realize.
- Even if you already own a wheelchair or scooter, how do you know that it’s the right size or type? If you’d like to learn more about selecting the right wheelchair or scooter, then check out this article from WikiHow.com.
To learn more about mobility aids, contact Williams Lift Company at (908) 322-7070. A family owned business, we’ve been a lead home health-care supplier in New Jersey for 60+ years. Dedicated to providing you quality products and service, we provide chair lifts, wheelchair lifts, ramps, and so much more.