Often the first question on people’s minds when dealing with stair lifts is “how much does a stair lift cost?” To be fair, first you have to know which stair lift is right for you based on your individual needs, and then we can get into answering how much does a stair lift cost.
In order to narrow down costs you almost always have to speak with a customer service representative. Costs are so dependent on how the individual model will be customized to your needs that it’s impossible to list prices online like you’d see if you were shopping online for clothes or electronics.
Your best option is to give us a call today to speak with one of our friendly customer service representatives about an estimate. Your next best option in answering how much does a stair lift cost is to fill out the form on the side and then we’ll call you.
Once we’re in touch, one of our installation technicians will visit your home to measure and evaluate your stairway. This process takes around 15 to 30 minutes, after which time we will provide you with a quote. When you are ready for us to install the lift, contact us and we will be at your home within 24-48 hours.
How Much Does A Stair Lift Cost: Price Factors
There are a number of factors that go into determining how much a stair lift costs. Your height and weight is a factor, as is your home. For example, if there is a door at the top of your stairway then you’re limited to only a few models, which affects cost.
Other price factors include the additional features you want to add to the stair lift. There are options available, such as a power footrest, power swivel, and a folding rail which cost extra.
Whether it’s going to be installed indoors or outdoors also factors into stair lift costs, as does the material that the stairs are made of.
Here are some price ranges you can expect for stair lift costs:
- Indoor (Used): $1500 to $2400, depending on age and condition of unit
- Indoor (New): $2700 to $4500
- Outdoor (Used): $2400 to $2900
- Outdoor (New): $3800 to $5800
Why Choose Williams for Wheelchair Ramps and Stairlifts?
- We service every lift that we install.
- We have 24 hour service.
- We are a family owned business since 1947!
- Our service technicians are factory-trained and have been with the company for many years.
- Our business is located in Fanwood, NJ, so people can feel free to talk to us in person by stopping in, by phone, or by filling out the contact form on the right side of the page! Our customer service representatives will answer any question or concern and will be able to assist you with your purchase!
Please fill out the form below to find out how much does a stair lift cost.