We’ve recently discussed the different types of walkers that are available today and what you should look for in a stair lift company. To learn more about these topics, check out the following links:
- For tips on choosing the right mobility device for you or a loved one, check out this eHow.com article.
- To learn more about using a walker, take a look at this information from WebMD.
- Mayo Clinic provides a great guide to choosing and using walkers.
- If you are considering buying a stair lift, then check out this information from About.com.
- To learn how you can prevent falls among those with mobility challenges, check out this article from AgingCare.com.
If you would like more information about mobility aids or are ready for a free stair lift estimate, call Williams Lift Company of Plainfield, NJ today at (908) 756-7074.