Last Updated on February 7, 2013
If you have enjoyed our recent blog posts and would like to learn more about making a home or workplace accessible to the mobility impaired, then check out these resources.
- Visit the Mayo Clinic online for some tips on choosing and using a walker.
- Find out where grab bars are necessary and how they are helpful in residential and commercial plumbing locations by perusing Chapter 6 of the ADA Accessibility Guidelines.
- For more advice on using a walker, check out this article from emedicinehealth.com.
- Visit Dummies.com for some advice on bathing and grooming your elderly loved one.
- You can find out more about the assistance walkers provide us with at healthpeople.com.