Recently, we’ve discussed the impressive utility of tri-fold ramps and a few examples of the different bathroom aids available for wheelchair users. Living with a disability can be challenging, but there are many products available that can help. To learn more, take a look at these helpful resources from around the web:
- If you’re suffering from limited mobility, then there are a wide range of options available that can help you enjoy the freedom of moving around on your own terms. To learn more about the difference between mobility aids, head over to Disabled-World.com.
- Did you know that the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1992 requires all businesses that serve the public be accessible to people with disabilities? To learn more about handicap accessibility rules, check out this article from eHow.com.
- For some great information on how to select the right wheelchair, take a look at this article from the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- The purpose of bathing is to maintain health and physical well-being, but bathing can be difficult for individuals with limited or restricted physical mobility. This publication from the University of Buffalo will tell you more about the bathing challenges facing people with disabilities.
- Head over to about.com and check out this article for tips on how to shower and bathe safely. This guide will make bath time less hazardous and more relaxing.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.