Even though you may have to use a wheelchair, walker, or other mobility aid, you can still live a fulfilling, active life. For more information about ramps and wheelchairs, visit these pages from around the Web.
- You can download the installation guide for EZ-ACCESS modular ramps from their website.
- Click on this link to download a wheelchair maintenance checklist from Ohio State University’s Wexner Medical Center.
- For more information on modern wheelchair features, read this article from the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
- For advice on how people with disabilities can cope with everyday life and unexpected emergencies, visit this site at the California Department of Public Health.
- You can get some important wheelchair maintenance tips from the Wisconsin Department of Health and Family Services here.