If you’re interested in getting a new wheelchair or in-home accessibility products, then there are several great online resources to help you find the information you need. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Want to learn more about picking out a wheelchair that’s right for you? Check out this guide on Wheelchairnet.org on how to pick the perfect wheelchair.
- Learning from personal experiences about living with disability can be very helpful. Check out Anton’s blog called Disability Living for interesting and helpful insights.
- Wish your home was more wheelchair-accessible? Here are some great tips from Dex on how to make your house easier to navigate in a wheelchair.
- Wheelchairs have a fascinating history that goes back almost 300 years! Read more about the history of wheelchairs on TheHistoryOf.net.
- Chairlifts are not just great for people in wheelchairs- check out this article from Caring for Aging Parents about how senior citizens can benefit from using a chair lift too!
Contact Williams Lift Company for all of your at-home health care needs.